My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday, November the 23rd, 2007

The Labour Thanksgiving Day. I slept late this morning till past 8:00. Yet, I still have to go to school to take care of the basketball club. Who would give their thanks to whom today?
I have been labouring for nearly a quarter century, only a quarter year short of it. I wonder what I have achieved so far.
For my proficiency in English language usage and grammar, I have achieved quite a deal, given the start a consideration. For that in Chinese, no progress has been achieved because of the lack of professional routines related. For other education-related knowledge and techniques, achievements are variously diversed, and even what have been achieved so far become out-of-date easily. It used to be said that easy come, easy go, but today hard gain, easy go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home