My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Friday, November 23, 2007

Wednesday, November the 21st, 2007

The last Chinese day at school, although it is tomorrow that they leave Japan. Should I pay visit to the authorities concerned at Kishiwada City, whatever there may have been between us? They have had their hard work on their own. Politeness pays later.
They have gone. Gone to USJ first, and then back to China tomorrow. As I was busy after school today, I will go to see the authorities concerned at Kishiwada City tomorrow. I have delivered questionnaire to the host families. The Chinese days are coming to its end.
I did some chores this afternoon. Can I go back to routine days after these days? I have to adjust myself so that I would be able to be productive in a daily manner. First of all, I have to finish the paperworks I have delayed these weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home