My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday, November the 16th, 2007

A busy week is going to get passed, to see another, maybe busier, week.
This afternoon, I have a plenary training course, some other teachers are having a meeting for host students. Should I make a break for it? Or rather not?
The plenary training course was very interesting and exciting. I think I like the situation with many ALTs. Should I move to a high school with the international course again?
One ALT was talking of Miyataka very positively. I was surprised to find how helpful for ALTs he had been. Nishikawa, however, talked of him rather negatively. He may be a contradictory persona.
I bought a sea bream for my younger daughter on my way back from the course. I wonder what has made her interested in the fish. The food she had been interested in were all fried some things or other oily ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home