My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Monday, November the 12th, 2007

I feel rather tired after working hard recruiting host families for weeks. Can I have some rest this week? So that i can see Shanghai Masters' Cup? Officially, it must be a break before the "take."
I am focusing on the preparation session for the 4th oversea tour to Australia. The session itself must be, or at least should look to be, more attractive and useful.
I am hovering over several jobs. I could, at least, accomplish one job today. I delivered the profiles of Chinese students to host families. Should I be satisfied with the tiny step? My English classes and other jobs are not going sufficiently. Should I content myself with the poor steps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home