My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Friday, April 06, 2007

March, 2007

I teach 3 English II classes and 3 English Seminar C classes in the school year of 2007. That is to teach reading classes, which is not my favorite. The fate is a gift of Heaven. I am supposed to train my teaching skills in reading classes. I have started working on English II and English Seminor C classes both to make the classes work and to build new networks. Can I make the most of the networks in the last decade of my teaching career? In English II classes, Intake Reading Method (IRM henceforth) is on agenda. IRM is going to be introduced into English II and I classes. In English Seminor C classes, however, any particular method is not meant to be introduced yet. The classes are supposed to provide the students with English competency enough to pass the entrance examinations of prestigious private universities. The task undoubtedly requires me to research the examinations, but it also suggests me to study the proper teaching method for the ESC classes. I am contacting Eire in search of a useful method, as well as proper exercises. Yotsuya's 55-grade coaching method gives me a certain inspiration too. Should I contact the school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home