My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday, November the 9th, 2007

I have to go to Meiwa Elementary School in Neyagawa today. I will be to be late for the open class. I wonder why they arrange things like that.
I am going to put an article on the school web page about the meeting on Kan-kan-doh-ritsu entrance examinations. How will it work?
I have seen 2 classes today; one for the 1st graders, and the other for the 7th graders. The first one was, of course, activity-oriented, but so was the second one. Is it OK? Is it really OK that English learners are wholly immersed in English game-like activities for those 7 years?
In my idea, as English classes have started in elementary schools, Classes in junior and senior high schools should focus on farther developed activities, such as those with IT. Otherwise, students' time and talents will be wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home