My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday, November the 6th, 2007

A rainy morning. I have only one period off today, and have a meeting with host families this evening. Quite a hard day.
On the meeting, I will show slides with the explanation by Mr. Murata, give some information such as their itinerary and custom. How much knowledge do I have on their custom?
Cooperation, collaboration, partnership; these might be key words for my projects. Furthermore, I have to be a connoisseur, rather than just being a coordinator. A connoisseur must understand not only what should be coordinated with what, but also whether they are worth being coordinated. He ought to be able to appraise the parties concerned.
A connoisseur is who can judge the value of a project or that of a person concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home