My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Friday, November 02, 2007

Monday, October the 29th, 2007

Autumn has come. I saw the movie "Others" yesterday. Some films help switch outlooks. "Matrix" was one of them, and "Others" was another good example. After watching the film, I felt like I was removed into another world. How many different worlds do we have?
We have been thinking about what song our brass band should play for Chinese students. One teacher recommend "Hua-xin" as the song was a success in the same occasion in Ten'noji HS. The song is, I'm afraid, a little bit out of date. I picked up the song when I organized a school trip to China years ago. Another teacher is wondering if "Only One", which was definitely popular in Japan when our Japanese students were a couple of years younger, is popular among Chinese youths. The song, originally sung by SMAP in Japan, is covered by a Chinese-Malay male singer.
We have recruited as many as 6 host families so far. A few more could be added with the arranged plan. The last few should require another plan. I wonder if I could think of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home