My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday, December the 27th, 2007

Good morning, in a hotel room. With the brand name of Sheraton, the hotel has improved itself a lot. The furniture in the room is much fashionable. The Japanese restaurant I dined last night was much better than those I used on the previous chances. This, however, might be because the Japanese restaurant itself has been better than the Chinese restaurant and the Western restaurant. Today is the second day of the medical checkup. No breakfast again! I'm waiting for the taxi at the front lobby, and the good aroma of coffee is hanging in the air thereby. It is just unbearable.
Last night, I finished an essay. I started composing it before dinner over a cup of coffee, and brushed it up after dinner. I can be so productive when I stay out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home