My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Saturday, December the 15th, 2007

Our knowledge is immediately related to objects by means of an intuition, and "an intuition can take place only in so far as the object is given to us."(p.21, Immanuel Kant, "Critique of Pure Reason", 2003, Dover Publications, New York) As my understanding relatively depends on the intuition, I have to be surrounded with objects that are to be kept being placed in a field.
"Critique of Pure Reason" has 480 pages. If I keep reading the copy 2 pages per day, it will take me 240 days, 2/3 of a year. Yet, I have already read to p.28, a little less than 6% of the copy but the load for 2 weeks only within 6days.
I ordered "Thus Spake Zarathustra" (English translation) by Friedrich Nietzsche at Amazon.co.jp today, and listening to Bach now. Am I being immersed in German culture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home