My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Invitation to "Let's Make Friends in 100 Countries!"

After a series of conversations with my colleague teachers, students' parents, and the management, I am to set up a mailing list on the server of Osaka Prefectural Senyo Senior High School to support students' transnational communication with other high school students who live and study in other countries with different cultures. If any high school teacher in my network would like to have their students join the list, please send me a message whose subject should be "Friends Abroad" and body should include her/his mail address, country's name, and school's name and URL. The description and rules of the mailing list, friends-abroad-ml@senyo.osaka***.ed.jp, will be sent to applicant teachers within a couple of weeks, and the mailing list will be activated within a couple of months. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home