My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday, January the 26th, 2008

Severely cold morning. As I take the 7:14 train, one train earlier than usual, it feels colder.
As we go "above the empirical," we get allowed to command wider perspective. That consequently enables each one of us not only to see wider views but also to share some parts of views with others, that is, to avoide various kinds of self-centered cognition, including ethnocentric.
I am on the way of cogitating on the way I have handled collaborations with school-outsiders, including organizations. I have done those in 3 kinds of spheres: in international exchanges, in English education, and in career education. The third sphere has been inquired mainly during these 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home