My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tuesday, December the 11th, 2007

We have cold rain today. It's almost like Winter rain.
I am visiting Prof. Sasaki at Kyoto University of Foreign Studies. I wonder what the deal with him be like. Technically speaking, we have to talk about the number of students, the contents of his speech, whether we should have practical activities, and the fee as well. Shall I show some materials we used as examples?
I feel exhausted with the second term. Specifically speaking, my brain feels tired. Tired with what? Many various things might they be.
Today, I feel tired because I could not sleep well last two nights. First, I saw a dream with aliens attacking us. I saw that because of the film "The Independence Day" which I had seen in the day time. Second, I dreamed a family-story-like dream. I don't know why. I may be too naive to strike a life-work balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home