My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Friday, October 19, 2007

Wednesday, October the 3rd, 2007

A cloudy morning. Rather cool but a little bit humid. Interview weeks have started. It started last Friday. Even at the middle of the second week, I already feel exhausted. Is it because I have become old? Or because I have not recovered from the fatigue after making an acting homeroom teacher? The Australian-student days have finished. It's something to see both sides of the students get friendly. That is where the transnational communication pays. The Principal, the sub-principal, Mr. Kawai, and I talked over the Shantou issue. I pointed that the way to share the burden is out of date. Who-benefit-from-it-pay-for-it style is what is preferable. Only the beneficiary is willing or likely to pay for the benefit. No benefit, no burden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home