My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Monday, October the 15th, 2007

We are in the middle of the month. I am in the middle of a maze. Vocationally and domestically. I talked with Kaita on accepting Shantou students, especially about having special classes for our students. We have 10 Chinese students. His idea is to have all of them in a class, which leads to that only some classes of our students can enjoy the chance. Mine is to divide them into 2 groups, which enable us to have all the classes enjoy the opportunity, but each class can have only 5 Chinese students, which leads to that each of our students can enjoy a few minutes communicating with them. I am wondering if I can share some of the jobs related to accepting the Chinese students. I would like to burden Kaita with planning special classes, and Murakami with organizing ceremonies and activities. I also have to put up a special mailing list to organize everything and manage the situation. Besides the members of the committee, Nakata@Kishiwada, Kawai, Simon should be included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home