My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Rapid Reading Class

From my experience with rapid reading class, I think it's much betterto take on a larger book to read over the course of the semester.
As long as each class is well organized and the students know what to expect - the experience is much more rewarding.
For example: with Huckleberry Finn I was able to encorporate rapidreading, question and answer, cartoons, explanation, reading aloud and a quiz in every lesson. I think the students enjoyed the class too.
The other method is too similar to language lab (at least how it was taught when we were around). Perhaps a slightly more boring version of language lab.
Those are my thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger the last noel said...

I'm glad your studies are coming along.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home