My Photo
Name:
Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Saturday, February the 9th, 2008

It started snowing in the morning and continued till late in the afternoon. I first drove my younger daughter to Sakai Station in the early morning. In the afternoon, I had to send my elder daughter to Mikunigaoka Station, and drive myself to Sakai Station again to get to Takaishi. Later I drove back home to drive again to Mikunigaoka Station again.
As I walk from Takaishi Station to the school, it keeps snowing. The station has its old-style shopping mall. Some shops are seemingly active. Others? Having a private hagh school might not be enough to populate old-fashioned stores. Side-walks are too slippery to walk on, covered with snow sherbet which are being added with fallen snow.
Having left Sakai Station one train earlier than I had planned, the meeting room in Toho Memorial Building, which had been named after the school founder, has already significant number of applicants' parents. Entrance examinations are one of few popular events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home